NRS NinjaÃÂ PFD
Type III: The low-profile NRS Ninja PFD is so comfortable, you'll forget you have it on. Designed for freestyle kayakers and other active boaters, this compact life jacket gives you total freedom of movement.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming.
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit.
- Great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests.
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort.
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly.
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off.
- A front mesh pocket secured with a quick release buckle holds the essentials.
- The 500-denier CorduraÃÂ® shell wears like iron.
- Soft, stretchy fabric on the inside lets the Ninja PFD flex, and enhances breathability.
- One well placed lash tab holds your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- XXL: 42-50"
- US Coast Guard Type III
- Certification: USCG approved Personal Flotation Device
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5lbs
NRS NINJA PFD
- Profile: Low
- Outer Fabric: 500-denier CorduraÃÂ®
- Entry System: Side Buckle
- Pockets: 1-Front
- Lash Tabs: 1-Front
- Adjustment System: 4-Side and 2-Shoulder
M2S Outfitters Shipping and Return Policy
- 10-Day Returns
- Price Match Guarantee on all Sales
- Please Call (206) 935-7669 with any Product Questions or Concerns