Starboard Race BOP 12'6" x 26'5" SUP
Brian Szymanski designed the Race BOP specifically for smoother ocean conditions with cleaner swell, and for in-and-out surf race events like the Battle of the Paddle (BOP). It features a flatter rocker, flat deck, piercing nose for wave penetration paddling out, and a square tail for stability when riding swell coming in. Team rider test results show the 12â€™6â€ Race BOP to be faster than our 12â€™6â€ Race boards in flat water and small chop. The Race BOP Edition will be THE board to beat at BOP events and a great all round race board for experienced riders.
Please note: This board is a former DEMO board (gently used in our retail shop for potential customers) -- thus it has a reduced price but it is in great condition -- please call our store (206) 935-7669 with any questions!
- The lightest technology.
- The quickest response.
- Light paint job to reduce weight.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high quality biaxial carbon.
- Full deck and bottom wrap of high density PVC foam.
- Ultra-light Startouch deck grip.
- All center fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel.
- Side fins are Blue Starboard Hexcel and flex fins.
- Weight: 10.37 KG
- Economical price with the same construction as AST Silver and AST Candy.
- Identical in shape to AST Candy, Wood and Silver models.
- Light-weight Startouch deck grip.
- Starboard injectionmolded center fins.
- Same great Starboard service and warranty.
- Weight: 12.34 KG
Here at Mountain to Sound Outfitters, we are not just salespeople, we are paddlers. We offer demo kayaks and Stand Up Paddleboards for certain models, and partner with Alki Kayak Tours to let you try before you buy. Give us a call for more details at (206) 953-0237.
M2S Outfitters Shipping and Return Policy
M2S Outfitters offers Free Shipping on orders over $ 50, 30-Day Returns, and a Price Match Guarantee on all sales.