Werner Kalliste Paddle (Straight/Bent Shaft)
The Kalliste is Werner'sÂ most advanced low-angle paddle, with theirÂ best paddling design and construction features. Youâ€™ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner'sÂ most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
- 2 Piece
Shaft Construction:Â Carbon Fiber
Blade Construction:Â Carbon fiber/foam core
Paddle Style:Â Low-angle
Shaft Shape:Â Bent or Straight
Shaft Type:Â 2-piece
Blade Shape:Â Asymmetrical dihedral
Blade Size:Â 20.5 x 6.3"
Hand Control:Â Right and Left
Feather Angle:Â 0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60
Weight:Â (220cm) 26 ounces
M2S Outfitters Shipping and Return Policy
10-Day Returns, and a Price Match Guarantee on all sales.
For shipping information contact M2S Outfitters at (206) 935-7669.